Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Special MeMe



1. You are driving down a lonely road at night when in front of you, you see __________?: injured moose

2. You stop the car and get out to __________?: nothing cause I am NOT getting out the car.

3. In the background you hear __________?: eerie music

4. You return to your car and __________?: speed away while calling local authorities

http://satspecial.blogspot.com/


I am so not the adventurous type when it comes to this situation. I have seen so many horror movies where the main character does something and the monster/villian jumps out the bushes and gets them....that would N E V E R happen to me. ooh noo.....I am staying in the car and calling for help while I am driving A W A Y! I am not going to speed so that the police can stop me and I am not going to offer anyone a ride......

No comments: