Wednesday, July 18, 2007

la la la

Why am I la la la-ing? Cause I am bored….”Da Man” has declared a moratorium on web surfing, eating at my desk and any of the other many things that provide entertainment whilst waiting for our clients to call in……I have looked through my new LTD Christmas catalog TWICE….speaking of which who ever thought up an upside down Christmas tree done lost they dang on mind….anywho I have read my book and I have 5 more hours of this T O R T U R E! ARGH

So even though I said no Christmas this year…I have seen so many things in this darn catalog I wanna order…a pink wooden guitar…I know that Aris NEEDS that…they have some AWESOME cookbooks…Rachael Ray, Paula Deen… whatever the name of that chickie who does the semi homemade cooking show...and I just gotta have the retro Chevrolet seatbelt belt!

 

I gotta put this catalog AWAY

No comments: