Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back to G33kdom and luuuvin

My name is Tiffani......and I am a geek!!! After months of working in a customer service environment, I am back working tech support and LUUUUUVIN it. I didn't realize how much I missed being able to talk about geeky stuff and having people understand what I meant without having to explain it all!! We had a discussion of how geeks.com doesnt really have any good deals anymore since everyone uses it now and how surpluscomputers is quickly going that way....do ya know MOST people never heard of either of those sites. I havent been this happy to go to work since I worked at TOAST.net.....oh...added bonus...I can talk on Google talk all I WANT!!!! so hita ya girl up on bbh.tiffani on google talk...ps I am off today and tomorrow...working Friday-Sunday after 4.....

No comments: