Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Faves MeMe - Romantic Movie

ok here is one of my FAVE questions.....romantic movie.....

Jason's Lyric....this movie is soooooooooooooooo romantic....

At the heart of this dynamic film is the love of a man for a woman, a mother for a son, and a brother for a brother. Rarely is one man's struggle for inner peace so poignantly displayed as in this engrossingly sexy and unflinchingly violent love story. Lyric is the young woman who rekindles the dreams of a man tormented by a father's alcoholic violence now perpetuated by an unstable brother. Allen Payne and Jada Pinkett make for one of the screen's most memorable duos in the title roles. Each brings emotional intensity paired with powerful sexuality to their roles.

The scene down by the river is sooooooooo sensual

3 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I haven't seen that one!

Welcome to the blogging world!

Come check out mine!

MarieY said...

I haven't seen that one too - I guess it's now added to my list of must see movies. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Another one I haven't seen. I'll have to rent this one too.